Impact & Outcomes
Statistics of Marillac's Senior Services Programs
During the 2012-2013 year:
- 85 home-bound seniors were served 85 with another 80 Take Charge members.
- 34 seniors received intensive case management services.
- There were 1,025 phone contacts to seniors.
- 610 food bags were delivered.
- 512 hot meals were delivered to home-bound seniors.
- 532 home visits were provided to home-bound seniors.
- 5 senior porches were painted by Hope Junior teens.
- 62 seniors received podiatry services.
- 72 seniors participated in health fair.
- 95% attendance for 9 sessions of Take Charge. 90% of Take Charge seniors participated in 4 summer field trips.
Marillac’s senior services is dedicated to the holistic approach. There was specific focus on the following 3 areas
- Spiritual Direction
- Food program-to provide healthier life style for seniors