Marillac St. Vincent Family Services has been serving the needs of the poor and working poor throughout the city of Chicago for 100 years. Sponsored by the Daughters of Charity, we provide vital programs and services in the areas of child development, social services, outreach to at-risk families and individuals, senior services and youth programs.
Both of our Centers have been operating in the city of Chicago for 100 years and are well established in the communities they serve.
- Marillac Social Center: 212 S. Francisco Ave, Chicago, IL 60612. Located on the City's west side, at the corner of Jackson and Francisco, Marillac Social Center is an integral part of the community and is affectionately known as "Marillac House."
- St. Vincent de Paul Center: 2145 N. Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614. Families from all over the city choose St. Vincent de Paul Center because of its desirable location in Lincoln Park, with safe streets and beautiful parks, and our high quality programs for children and families.
In these programs, and in all that it does, Marillac St. Vincent Family Services strives to carry out its services and programs in the Vincentian tradition of compassionate charism, while serving the community with dignity and respect.
- Child Development: Our Centers provide care for over 650 children, ranging in age from 3 months to 13 years. The program includes early childhood education programs, kindergarten programs, and a before/after-school/summer camp program. The program is NAEYC accredited, which is the mark of high-quality early childhood education.
- Services for Seniors: The agency provides outreach, assistance and case management for more than 250 low-income, isolated and mobility-limited Chicago seniors.
- Clinical Services support: Master’s-level social workers provide support and services for both children and families.
- Family Services and Outreach: The staff in Family Services and Outreach is committed to helping Chicago families address basic needs by providing a wide array of services. The greater goal of the department is to strengthen families by helping adults increase their social and educational skills and their knowledge of resources.
- Project Hope: This program has been providing comprehensive services for pregnant and parenting teens on the west side for over 30 years. The program provides home visits, prenatal groups, parenting groups, field trips, educational experiences, referrals and family group activities. The program also works with their children and extended families.
- Hope Junior: Marillac Social Center offers children and teens high quality after school program activities and opportunities during non-school hours. The goal of Hope Junior is to provide youth with positive experiences at a young age that will translate into positive choices in the future.
Whether you are seeking services or are interested in volunteering or making a donation to our agency, we invite you to become a part of the Marillac St. Vincent Family Services family.
Reimagining the possibilities - for you, your family, and your community